burns and deters belly fat
allows the fat cell to stop growing and releases fat from in there
ultimately – shrinks the fat cells
2 cups a day
drink it hot to get full benefits of antioxidants
increases fat metabolism
releases and shrinks fat cells
4 cups a day
with each meal
YERBA MATE TEA
for fat all over
within 30 mins of waking up
– need enough to fill a shot glass daily
– at any time of the day
– help control cravings
– hunger supressing hormones
– can be eaten raw, ground up or can drizzle pine nut oil in soups or salads!
– found in India and south Asia, this is an extract compound found in the rind of the fruit.
– for convenience, you can buy these in capsules. Make sure: GCE (extract content) is 50% or more, it is better absorbed with potassium and calcium.
– you should take this 30mins-1hour before eating your meal, 1500mg-3000mgs a day
– it converts fat /sugar intake into energy
– suppresses cravings
– burns fat cells you already have (especially around the stomach) and recomposits into muscle.
– although they say you do not need to exercise and look after your diet – I suggest you still continue these
So let your hair down and take an hour to relax and pamper yourself.
Try to do any of the following:
a warmbath with essential oil of your choice
take in a magazine and chill
great for muscle relaxation + heightening the senses
this month’s face mask – oatmeal + milk/water
leave for just 20mins and add that glow to your skin
There is a lot going on in your feet and its time to take care of them
grab a tub and fill half with warm water and add 3 tbsp of olive oil and 1/2 cup of milk.
this will make your feet extra smooth while soaking for 20 mins
then, get 1tbsp of sugar (per foot) and use this to scrub
not only will you get amazingly foot feet but this will give you energy for the rest of your day