THERE ARE VIDEO UPDATES!
AWESOME DIYS FOR YOU TO TRY NOW!
REMEMBER – I ONLY SHARE THOSE RECIPES I HAVE TRIED MYSELF (SO I KNOW THEY WORK) SO GIVE IT A GO AND SEE IF ITS FOR YOU
ANY FURTHER REQUESTS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
- how to prepare your cellulite reduction scrub – this also helps to tighten your skin! THAT’S RIGHT LADIES
- how to prepare your voluminous shampoo to give your hair body – also great for oily hair
SO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP AN EYE ON VIDEOS PAGE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
How to make a great henna paste
have you heard of henna?
well this Indian art, is a paste that is applied to your skin and is left on to dye. This stains your skin for 2-3 weeks depending on how long you leave the paste on for when applied.
I have the perfect mixture here after years of experimenting!
you will see the video for this very shortly
1. make the water mix (see video)
-contains the following:
–can include cloves (optional)
2. sieve your henna powder
In my experience, 1 tsp is enough for 1 palm, so measure powder quantity accordingly.
3. mix the two into a sloppy mashed potato consistency
4. leave it glad wrapped in a warm place over night and fill into cones
I hope you like this video and give it a go!
Over my years of experimenting and seeing what others use, I have the perfect henna mix right here for you!
gives great colour as a result.
so enjoy this indian art and use it to the max with this mix!
remember to like and comment on the videos you want to see more of!
You can see these and others on the videos page!
check them out and subscribe for future uploads FREE