- Pine Nuts
– need enough to fill a shot glass daily
– at any time of the day
– help control cravings
– hunger supressing hormones
– can be eaten raw, ground up or can drizzle pine nut oil in soups or salads!
- Garcinia Cambogia
– found in India and south Asia, this is an extract compound found in the rind of the fruit.
– for convenience, you can buy these in capsules. Make sure: GCE (extract content) is 50% or more, it is better absorbed with potassium and calcium.
– you should take this 30mins-1hour before eating your meal, 1500mg-3000mgs a day
– it converts fat /sugar intake into energy
– suppresses cravings
– burns fat cells you already have (especially around the stomach) and recomposits into muscle.
– although they say you do not need to exercise and look after your diet – I suggest you still continue these