Why not spare a little time and do a DIY treat for yourself or in a group?!?!
SPECIAL WEEKEND FACIAL:
- CLEANSE with your daily facewash OR honey
- BRIGHTEN AND LIGHTEN with a light spread of plain yoghurt or splash of milk (leave on face for 10 mins)
- EXFOLIATE with baking soda for a mini microdermabrasion and get rid of scarring
- MASK made of honey and lemon to add glow and moisturise your skin
- TONE with a tea sprits toner (the video on how to make this is on Face page)
- MOISTURISE with a vitamin serum (vitamin E, primrose oil – video on how to make this is also on the Face page)
Then just relax and unwind with great skin!
TREAT ALL THE WAY TO THE TOES:
- FOOT BATH with 1 cup of milk and fill the rest of your vessel with warm water (soak for 15 mins)
- SCRUB with raw sugar for a few mins each foot
- MOISTURISE with shea butter (the thicker the cream the softer your feet)
THERE ARE VIDEO UPDATES!
AWESOME DIYS FOR YOU TO TRY NOW!
REMEMBER – I ONLY SHARE THOSE RECIPES I HAVE TRIED MYSELF (SO I KNOW THEY WORK) SO GIVE IT A GO AND SEE IF ITS FOR YOU
ANY FURTHER REQUESTS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
- how to prepare your cellulite reduction scrub – this also helps to tighten your skin! THAT’S RIGHT LADIES
- how to prepare your voluminous shampoo to give your hair body – also great for oily hair
SO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP AN EYE ON VIDEOS PAGE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
- Baking Soda dissolved in water
Ever wanted a great way to get clean hair? – Baking soda is a great way to get rid of excess oil without damaging your scalp and natural sebum balance.
simply apply to roots of the hair, massage and rinse out
Plus other benefits:
- hair grows faster
- less hair fall
- more volume
If you want great smelling hair – spray a little perfume on your hair brush and brush through as usual!
Simple and easy!
Comment and like if you love these tricks!
- WHITE TEA
burns and deters belly fat
allows the fat cell to stop growing and releases fat from in there
ultimately – shrinks the fat cells
2 cups a day
drink it hot to get full benefits of antioxidants
- OOLONG TEA
increases fat metabolism
releases and shrinks fat cells
4 cups a day
with each meal
- YERBA MATE TEA
for fat all over
within 30 mins of waking up
- Pine Nuts
– need enough to fill a shot glass daily
– at any time of the day
– help control cravings
– hunger supressing hormones
– can be eaten raw, ground up or can drizzle pine nut oil in soups or salads!
- Garcinia Cambogia
– found in India and south Asia, this is an extract compound found in the rind of the fruit.
– for convenience, you can buy these in capsules. Make sure: GCE (extract content) is 50% or more, it is better absorbed with potassium and calcium.
– you should take this 30mins-1hour before eating your meal, 1500mg-3000mgs a day
– it converts fat /sugar intake into energy
– suppresses cravings
– burns fat cells you already have (especially around the stomach) and recomposits into muscle.
– although they say you do not need to exercise and look after your diet – I suggest you still continue these
On this site you find skin care recipes that you can DIY at home – very inexpensive, on the following:
And also videos to show you how to go about making some of the things for your Face and more!
So tell me… what do YOU want to see more of?
What have you already tried?
And finally, what has worked for you?
Answer these by commenting and help me to improve the site for YOU to get more out of it
have a great day
want brighter, lighter and glowing skin?
A daily skin care regime ensuring your skin is hydrated, moisturised and looked after!
Lighter skin you say?
try milk/yogurt or a starch (potato/rice)
these natural products lighten scars and blemishes too on daily use!
Let me know what your skin care routine is by commenting on this post 🙂
its that easy!
tell me how you go!