Recipes are up to date so check them out!
I have put up all that I have tried and seen results!
if you have any skin secrets you’d like to share, comment on this post or on the comments page! 🙂
And with the change is seasons – this could be drying out your skin, so try out the simple salt and oil scrub – quick easy and effective!
Why not spare a little time and do a DIY treat for yourself or in a group?!?!
SPECIAL WEEKEND FACIAL:
- CLEANSE with your daily facewash OR honey
- BRIGHTEN AND LIGHTEN with a light spread of plain yoghurt or splash of milk (leave on face for 10 mins)
- EXFOLIATE with baking soda for a mini microdermabrasion and get rid of scarring
- MASK made of honey and lemon to add glow and moisturise your skin
- TONE with a tea sprits toner (the video on how to make this is on Face page)
- MOISTURISE with a vitamin serum (vitamin E, primrose oil – video on how to make this is also on the Face page)
Then just relax and unwind with great skin!
TREAT ALL THE WAY TO THE TOES:
- FOOT BATH with 1 cup of milk and fill the rest of your vessel with warm water (soak for 15 mins)
- SCRUB with raw sugar for a few mins each foot
- MOISTURISE with shea butter (the thicker the cream the softer your feet)
THERE ARE VIDEO UPDATES!
AWESOME DIYS FOR YOU TO TRY NOW!
REMEMBER – I ONLY SHARE THOSE RECIPES I HAVE TRIED MYSELF (SO I KNOW THEY WORK) SO GIVE IT A GO AND SEE IF ITS FOR YOU
ANY FURTHER REQUESTS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
- how to prepare your cellulite reduction scrub – this also helps to tighten your skin! THAT’S RIGHT LADIES
- how to prepare your voluminous shampoo to give your hair body – also great for oily hair
SO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP AN EYE ON VIDEOS PAGE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED