Why not spare a little time and do a DIY treat for yourself or in a group?!?!
SPECIAL WEEKEND FACIAL:
- CLEANSE with your daily facewash OR honey
- BRIGHTEN AND LIGHTEN with a light spread of plain yoghurt or splash of milk (leave on face for 10 mins)
- EXFOLIATE with baking soda for a mini microdermabrasion and get rid of scarring
- MASK made of honey and lemon to add glow and moisturise your skin
- TONE with a tea sprits toner (the video on how to make this is on Face page)
- MOISTURISE with a vitamin serum (vitamin E, primrose oil – video on how to make this is also on the Face page)
Then just relax and unwind with great skin!
TREAT ALL THE WAY TO THE TOES:
- FOOT BATH with 1 cup of milk and fill the rest of your vessel with warm water (soak for 15 mins)
- SCRUB with raw sugar for a few mins each foot
- MOISTURISE with shea butter (the thicker the cream the softer your feet)
want brighter, lighter and glowing skin?
A daily skin care regime ensuring your skin is hydrated, moisturised and looked after!
Try these things
Lighter skin you say?
try milk/yogurt or a starch (potato/rice)
these natural products lighten scars and blemishes too on daily use!
Let me know what your skin care routine is by commenting on this post 🙂
its that easy!
tell me how you go!